Aug 11, 2019

Vacation 2019 - Last Day of Disneyland

We have had so much fun on this vacation! We wanted to start the week with Disneyland and end the week (and the vacation) with it as well. I know I'm a bit behind, so I will remind you that this was on Thursday, so we hit those amusement parks on 4 straight days! My feet hurt so bad...nearly 20,000 steps each day was way more than I am used to.

Dog Walker and Puppy Lover loved the Mascots!

We had planned to get up early for our "Magical Morning," but Princess's family and Crafty were the only ones who managed to get there the hour before the park officially opened. We needed a little more sleep... but by the time we got back to Disneyland, we felt like pros and we knew just where we wanted to go and what we wanted to do, and that made it easy.

Baby Doll and I wanted to do the Alice in Wonderland and the Peter Pan rides.



Curly was so excited for Autopia and the Finding Nemo rides.


My sweetie wanted to do the Casey Jr. ride (he just thought it would be so funny to see the 2 youngest kids in a cage...) and the Pirate Ship.

Casey Jr. served great food!


The older kids were all about Space Mountain. Even my sweetie loves this ride, but after I got on it for the very first time a decade ago, I knew it would be the last. I already suffer from motion sickness and that one was the worst. He also wanted to do the Railroad (I can't remember it's exact name.)


All of us wanted to try the Indiana Jones ride although I have to say that it is just like the movie, crazy all the time.

The Frog wanted everyone to try the Dole Pineapple Whip and the Tiki Room. Everyone loved the ice cream and they even claimed to love the silly mechanical birds.

 

Our last real stop was Toon Town. The kids loved the silliness of it all. Tadpole wanted to play the piano just like his dad. My favorite part was when he reached up to turn the molded pages and when they wouldn't turn the first time, he kept on trying.



My van felt sort of like this pretty much all week!


One last stop at Small World and Buzz Lightyear and we headed back to the hotel. My sweetie promised an early start time, but I could sure use some sleep!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I enjoyed reading about what rides and amusement everyone enjoyed. It’s been a long time since we have been there and I remember how fun it was. I think my favorite at that time was Small World. I enjoyed many of the rides but I’m like you some of them make me feel too dizzy. Well, I love that you could have this great family trip.
Blessings and hugs for all!