Aug 9, 2019

Vacation 2019 - Disney California Adventure

When we first decided which passes to buy, we thought the three-day made the most sense for us; two days in Disneyland, and one day in California Adventure. Honestly, I could have easily spent another day at California Adventure.

We were in such a hurry to get to Radiator Springs!

We started out a little later in the day since the kids were exhausted from the day before, and the day before...

The Dog Walker thought of a faster way to get his wife there!

The very first thing we did was FastPASS the Cars racing ride in Radiator Springs, and I'm so glad we did! It turned out to be my most favorite ride of the entire vacation. Other people must love it too, because less than an hour after we FastPASSed it, the tickets were gone. I've always had a soft spot for Cars anyway since my kids have enjoyed them so much and the entire town of Radiator Springs was just amazing and so much like the way it appears in the movies.


After spending a couple of hours in Radiator Springs, my sweetie bought the kids some "turkey legs." He had been eyeing them since we got there and most of the kids thought they were pretty amazing. Then we headed for the Pixar Pier. The kids and my sweetie were riding on the roller coaster, but I would rather spend my time with the little ones on the Little Mermaid ride. It was so cute that I even went back for a 2nd time.


On Tuesday at Universal Studios, Baby Doll was disappointed that we didn't have time to ride the Jurassic Park water adventure, so I had promised her we would have a turn on the rapids ride at California Adventure. Curly even brought a change of clothes with him and carried them all over the park until our very last ride. Then he and Baby Doll went on it a 2nd time since they had so much fun getting wet the first time. I enjoyed it too, but we only had 2 more FastPASSes on it and they wanted to go again more than I did.


It is so difficult to get good pics on some of these rides; they begin so quickly, but I have a few for you. None of them are from the water ride...


 

Waiting for the Cars ride.

Just pulling out. Dog Walker looks a little nervous...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Another day of adventure. The photos were excellent, and it shows the smiles of a family having a good time. Blessings and hugs for all!