May 26, 2019

Memorial Day Weekend

Baseball, baseball, baseball...
Curly is playing in a tournament this weekend and they played 4 games in less than 24 hours. I'm pretty sure he had his turn to pitch in all 4 games and all I can say is that he is so tired. They only won 1 of the 4 games although the very first game they played was a heartbreaker that they should have won.


Besides baseball, my sweetie cracked the whip on yardwork, so I took advantage of the mulch specials at Home Depot and brought home 60 bags that everyone helped spread around the flowerbeds and the park strip. It looks great!


The side yard still had its winter leaves and debris as well as the weeds that were forcing their way through the fabric. It was also completely redone and the stepping stones reset. Basically, other than putting in a garden (we have only planted tomatoes!) because of the rain, the yard is looking pretty good.


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, that is a lot of Baseball games in a short time. I did enjoy watching my children play. Your yard looks good. We need to do a lot of work on our yard; now just to find the time.
Blessings and hugs!