May 14, 2019

Getting it All Done

It's the beginning of a new week and we have so much to do! As always...

Curly's baseball schedule just added 3 new games, one of them tonight! They are for all the rainout games we had in April. I'm glad he gets a chance to play them, but I would like a little more notice. I don't think I even have his uniform clean.

Scout's new 4x4 volleyball team had their 2nd game tonight. They didn't do very well this time. I think when they just throw these kids together with fewer on the court and no practice time, that some of them struggle.

Crafty applied for her first real job today. She wants to work at the bank with Bossy, Beauty, and The Beast. It would be a great place for her to spend her days while she is preparing for her mission. Only a couple more weeks until graduation! We have a big party scheduled for her on Sunday. I hope we have good weather, because I am planning an outdoor celebration. My sweetie spent most of last Saturday getting rid of weeds and winter debris. It shouldn't take it too long to put together for the shindig.


As usual, I watched a couple of the grandbabies today. When Twizlet first got here, all she wanted to do was go into the backyard. Then she reached up for the trampoline. I could hardly chase her off when it was time to go back inside! I sure wish I had the energy of that girl.

Maybe then it wouldn't be so difficult to get everything done.

I'm out of here!!!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Cute photos of your little one. Congrats to your children who are playing sports. I like reading about the teams are doing. I do hope that Crafty can get that job; it sounds like a perfect one for her, and I hope the weather is good for the party.
Blessings and hugs for all!