Oct 27, 2017

Prima Donna

Thank you for all of your prayers and support for Prima Donna! She came home yesterday and she has been much better. She has to be back in Ogden again tomorrow, so we spent the day running around and getting things done. Her favorite was a trip to see the eye doctor.

She hasn't been in for a couple of years because of her crazy schedule and it turns out that her eyes have gotten quite a bit worse since her last visit. We found her a cute pair of glasses and she also got a trial pair of contacts.


As we were driving home, she kept commenting on different things, but my favorite was when she looked at a tree and said, "Wow! I can see the individual leaves!"

It's amazing how much better life is when you can actually see.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Your Prima Donna is such a beautiful girl! Happy that she got her eyes tested and can now see things better. I think we get used to what we can see and don't sometime realize our vision has changed. I'm struggling with some vision things too.
Happy that she is doing better. Blessings and hugs for her!

Dog-Walker said...

I miss you Prima Donna! I wish I could see you again!❤