Oct 17, 2017

kinzd Makes a Great Wallet

I was approached by a little company named kinzd not too long ago to do a review on one of their minimalist wallets. Now you know me, there is nothing small about me, but I do love free things and Sport was pretty interested in getting a new wallet, so we agreed.


 It took about 3 weeks from the time we ordered them on Amazon until they actually showed up at my door and then, of course, I had pretty much forgotten about them. Sport grabbed the one that looked mostly like a regular wallet and that left me with this red thing I couldn't even figure out how to use. (Seriously, I had to pull up Amazon again just to look at it!)


But then I put a few cards in it and played around with it a bit and it wasn't long before I was a fan.I was impressed with the strap that pulled up my most important cards, but even more so with the fact that my coins didn't come out unless I wanted them to.


I always carry my purse, but there are sometimes when that just doesn't make sense. Like this would have been perfect for our Lagoon trips this summer. Or when I did take it with me a couple of weeks ago to Scary Hill. It is perfect for anywhere active when I don't want a big purse banging against my hip.

Nothing falls out. And it's "small."
Sport sent me a pic of his when I asked about it yesterday and he wanted me to tell you that he likes it. When I asked him why, he said it was "small." I think that's a pretty good review for a 14-year-old guy.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, that was a great review. I do like a small wallet at times rather than a big purse.
Hugs for this one!