Apr 24, 2017

This Is The Place... Definitely!

We are busy. I don't think anyone could argue about that. So when the information came up in US Family Guides about This Is The Place and their baby animals, I decided that our trip to Wheeler Farm with the kindergarten would just have to do.

That was fine...

Until Curly heard about it. I'll bet he has bugged me about it half a dozen times now, maybe more. He absolutely LOVED going to This Is The Place Heritage Park and seeing the baby animals. From now through the end of May, if you mention my blog, you can get $2 off admission for each person in your group and if you are like us, that will be a pretty good savings.


Our favorite stops are at Brigham's Donut Shop (They are so good!!), the petting farm, the pony rides, the trains, and the candy shop. We can't wait to go again! We hope to see you there.


No comments: