Apr 5, 2017

A Few of My Favorite Things

This morning was so nice. My sweetie took the kids to school and I hibernated beneath my electric blanket until 9:00. Scout had to be taken to work at 10:00, so I couldn't justify any longer.

My second favorite part of the day was going out to SuperCuts and getting my hair cut. I think I've told you before how much I love being pampered so I wasn't going to share except that when I pulled out my phone to look for pics, I had about 50 pics of the back of my head because the kids thought it would be funny. So how could I not share? It was especially fun because Princess is on spring break so she came over and had her hair cut with me. I always love seeing her.


Setting up.

 I also wanted to give you a glimpse of Sport's band festival. Typically they haven't allowed parents to watch, but this year was an exception. I dropped him early at West Jordan Middle and then fought my way through traffic to get back home  to chase more kids around. I arrived back at the school about 10 minutes before his group took the stage. They did a fabulous job!




All done.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Well, that was a slightly calmer day. Sleeping in and a haircut; awesome. Loved the photos! Way to go Sport! Ioved that you could watch him in the band. Blessings and hugs~