May 6, 2016

Getting Ready for Graduation

Princess and I took Prima Donna to the store tonight and we bought her a new dress and shoes for her graduation from SLCC tomorrow. It was fun shopping and trying to find her some comfortable shoes. Her feet have been bothering her for the last couple of weeks; well, I shouldn't say feet, let's just say foot.

Remember last year when she broke her leg at Girls' Camp? She tells me lately that she can feel the screw in her ankle and it's been pretty painful. I think it is probably the change in weather and the fact that she has been dancing for Musical Theater.

They had their opening show tonight, Teach and Twiz in attendance. I think I've told you before that I try to spread the family over several nights so we can support all of the performances. Drama Queen is going tomorrow night likely with a couple of the younger kids and then my sweetie and I will hit the Saturday night show. I'll make sure to take some pics for you.

In the meantime, here is one of Prima Donna modeling her cap and gown for tomorrow.

Enjoy!

No comments: