Oct 17, 2015

Guest Blog: Coco by Princess



                                                                              



 I found this saved on the computer. It was created October 1, 2010...





  Coco   
               “Grandpa, I am bored,” said Tom.
                   “I’ll tell you a story, Little Bunny Fofo. Sorry here is the story. I am Coco. I live in the New York.”
                             “Woof woof Coco come get your food,” said Coco’s mom.
                   “A yummy banana peel with mold mmm. Please pass the fish.
          “Mom, I have a new box to sleep in,” said Coco. I ran into the box. It wasn’t a box, it was a cage! Then some people carried me to a place I had never been before. It was a pet store. They put me in a glass jar that wasn’t broken.
          “Mommy” I groaned.
          “Mommy, come find me.” No one came. I stayed in there. I cried and cried.
          “Jena, Penny, Jeffrey,” I sobbed. I had just woken up to the sound of barking. I flipped around but no one was there.
          “Grandpa, can you finish the song the story is boring,” Tom complained. 
          “Tom, it’s not nice to interrupt when someone is talking. Now where was I?”
          “You flipped over and no one was there,” Tom answered.
          “Tom don’t interrupt?”
          “Grandpa, why in the story are you a dog?”
          “Don’t you have manners?” Grandpa asked, “I am going for a lunch break!”






I think I had talent at a young age... The weird part is I must have been like 13? That just doesn't seem accurate to me but who knows.
    

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love this, read it to my fur baby coco