Apr 21, 2015

Basketball Video

Tuesday nights are basketball practice for our church team, but since the season is over, we let pretty much anyone play with us. And hang out with us.

So Crafty decided she wanted to make a video on the Ipad of our practice game rather than play (whose kid is this?!) and we thought it would be fun to share it with you. I'm pretty sure you will recognize just about everyone.

Drama Queen says:  Except....its not being very kind tonight and won't upload from the iPad.  So!  Instead, please enjoy this cute commercial Princess made for her marketing class.  I will keep troubleshooting and maybe by morning, we will have both up and running for all our lovely readers.  Thank you and goodnight.  Sincerely, Tech Support.  :P








Drama Queen Update:  Well, it took a good long time, but here it is!  Hope you all enjoy.  :) 

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

wow, I love both of the videos; very well done. since basketball is my favorite sport to play; I loved watching your family on this one. I enjoy playing with my grandchildren. I am still doing it at my late age.
Hugs for all~