Nov 2, 2014

The Playoffs

Sport played his first game of the football tournament today. His team is undefeated and they were playing the 4th place team. We were pretty confident, but our boys don't usually do as well at 9:00 am, especially the day after Halloween. :)


They pulled it together and we eventually won the game 20 - 0. Now the boys will play for the championship next Saturday. Sport is very excited! When he played his first year of football, his team managed to win the tournament, so he knows how it feels.


He played really well today! At one point he made a hole (while blocking) that according to Grandpa was "big enough to drive a truck through:" Sport's friend ran 76 yards right up the middle to score a touchdown!

Taco's team lost their game, even though he played well, so their season is over.

I don't think I've talked much about football lately, but it has definitely been a fun year and the weather has been so nice.

I'll let you know how they play next week. Maybe I can even convince Sport to write a guest post.
That will be much easier if they win...









3 comments:

Denise said...

Great job.

Marci said...

I love it! Hope his team wins next week!

LeAnn said...

I do love a good game of football and especially if it has one of my children in it. He did a great job.
In October we had a 5 grandson's playing football and we were able to see some of their games. Then we had 3 grandchildren playing soccer so we saw a few of them also. Right now I am kind of happy the season is over.
Blessings!