Nov 12, 2014

Prima Donna??

My life is spiraling rapidly out of control. (Not that it was ever really in control...) Besides the wedding plans, and Christmas and Thanksgiving and Scout's birthday party on Friday and Taco's family party on Sunday, and the Nutcracker, and Saturday's dance team performance (I'm just getting started...), Thursday is the first showing of Peter Pan at Bingham High School.

I wasn't going to remind you about the show, but Prima Donna borrowed my phone and took pics of herself in her stage makeup to send to the Drama Queen, you know, one professional to another. They are disturbing, really. I can't wait to see her in costume, because I'm not even sure I will recognize her.

What do you think?


2 comments:

Marci said...

Definitely didn't recognize her! Looks great though! Good luck with everything!

LeAnn said...

Wow, she looks ready for the part. I am so amazed at all you do; this time I am feeling really tired reading your schedule.
I hope to maybe get to see the play; it sounds fun.
Blessings for you my dear!