Mar 14, 2017

Definitely Spring!

I can't believe we are already at March 14th! What happened to winter?

Yesterday Scout had her first softball practice so we had to break out the equipment and divide it up for the new season. After Curly, Sport, Scout, and Baby Doll had all tried on baseball pants (none of them fit Curly; he has grown so much!) helmets, and mitts, we made a pile for each child.


The Dog Walker dumped the bag full of bats and I let each of them select 2 and then we sized those as well. We didn't have a problem there. In fact, I sent 4 bats with Bossy when she came over later so her boys could use them. (She also got all the cleats and pants that we weren't planning to use...)

My sweetie conditioned the gloves last night and now we have our shopping list of what we need to buy. It's not too bad. Baseball pants for Curly, (he thinks I'm buying him a new helmet, but I'm not) and possibly a couple of new bat bags. They have used theirs for two years now and since they were $10 cheap ones, they are simply wearing out.


Other than trying to figure out how to deal with all the craziness, we are good.

Happy baseball/softball season!

Happy Spring. :)


No comments: