Mar 4, 2017

Big News!!

Drum roll please.....

Beauty and The Beast are going to have a baby in August! We are so excited! She told me way back in January when the two of them took us to dinner for my birthday. I had to wait for 2 whole weeks before she told the kids (at The Beast's birthday party).

But today she announced on Facebook and they gave me official permission to tell so here I am telling. :)


And here I am sharing these beautiful pics from the ultrasound.


And these from The Beast's birthday party. This is how they told the kids.


They will be such great parents. Both are so sweet and kind and mindful of their brothers and sisters. We have been watching their dogs for a couple of days because they put their house on the market and they wanted to show it without the dogs being a problem. Tonight they came over and brought Chinese food and a movie to share with us before they took them home.

They are looking for a home in a bit more family-friendly area... hope it's closer to me!

3 comments:

Marci said...

So exciting!!! Congratulations to them!! My brother and his wife just announced they are expecting! What an exciting time!

Natalie Ockey said...

That is so exciting! Congrats to them! And so fun for you--lots of grandkids!

LeAnn said...

Congratulations to Beauty and the Beast; I love it! You are busy getting more grandchildren. I know you are going to have a very large posterity. You are getting blessings so I'm sending you hugs!