Jul 19, 2013

Remember Cow Day?

You remember when I told you all about Cow Day last week at Chick Fil A? My sweetie and I and the kids dressed up like cows and humiliated ourselves just so we could get free food. OK, it wasn't humiliation, it was fun! We were being joiners.

It was so fun, in fact, that I shared my story on the Chick-Fil-A website. And you know what? Today I got an email telling me that it had been published on their site!

Here is a copy of the email I got from Dan T. Cathy himself.


Dear momof12,
We are pleased to inform you that your story has been posted on chick-fil-a.com. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us. To view your story please click here or go to chick-fil-a.com/stories. We are grateful for you and your patronage. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Dan Cathy Sincerely,
Dan Signature
Dan T. Cathy
President and COO




I was pretty excited about that until I saw the thousands of stories on there...

But here is the link for you anyway. Just a tiny bit of fame. The Dog Walker would be proud.


3 comments:

Denise said...

That is great!

Cindy said...

That's awesome! We wish we had one here in Seattle.

LeAnn said...

This was a way fun post. I would have loved to see you all dressed up. I am smiling...........
Blessings!