Jul 2, 2013

Almost Ready to Go

Packing for our trip to the Grand Canyon and Mesa Verde has pretty much consumed my day! I think it's funny that getting ready for and then cleaning up after a vacation is so much work. It seems a little counterproductive. That, along with the last day of school is kicking my butt.

And I don't know about you, but I hate leaving the house in a mess. And packing up stuff definitely leaves a mess. Although I must say that my laundry pile is smaller than it has been in the last several months because everybody wanted a full range of choices of things to wear so they all brought everything down over the weekend.

And you would not believe how hard it is to find 11 red blog shirts!

But I need to go, it's time to finish loading up the van. I will try to keep you updated on our progress, that is if I can get a turn on the computer tonight from the hotel. With three kids struggling to balance vacation and college, it might not be that easy.

See you in Cortez!



2 comments:

Kate said...

Enjoy!! We are roadtrippin' out west in a couple weeks :)

Marci said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip! I love your blog shirts, I think they are super rad!