Jan 3, 2024

Traveling Together - Jasper

My sweetie and I got up and I started making my chosen meal which was pancakes. He scrambled the rest of the eggs. I was struggling with the small pancake turner, so he took over pancake duty from me and then Crafty took over from him.

After breakfast, we bundled up and piled in the car. My sweetie wanted to explore Jasper. It was about a 10-mile drive that took half an hour. The curvy mountain roads here take forever to get anywhere, but it was worth it when we finally arrived at the nostalgic small-town main street. 


The kids were anxious to explore all the little shops.




They found some pretty unique things, like this leather biker's jacket. Too bad the zipper was messed up...



And the leg lamp that wouldn't fit in our luggage.



Or this cute teapot. 


Maybe this???


One of the store clerks recommended Biguns BBQ for lunch, so we decided to give it a try.


The food was good, but expensive.




We spent the evening cooking tacos, playing Yahtzee, and talking about Grandma B. 

A great time in Georgia.

No comments: