Feb 28, 2023

The Harlem Globetrotters!

We had so much fun last night watching the Harlem Globetrotters play in the Vivint Arena in Salt Lake City! Many thanks, US Family Guide and Harlem Globetrotters.

Seven of us attended, Baby Doll, Curly, Dog Walker, Grandpa, Burrito, my sweetie, and me. I didn't tell them anything about the show and my poor Dog Walker looked over at me about 5 minutes in and he said, "I'm so confused..." But later, when I asked if he was having fun, he said he was having a great time.

I loved the show. I have been a Globetrotters fan since the beginning, and I have to tell you, my favorite part of last night was when they put each of the Original Harlem Globetrotters up on the big screen and said a few words about their greatness. 

I hope my kids have the same kind of memories from watching Spider climb up the basketball hoop and sit on top of the backboard, or Bulldog's incredible slam dunk, or X-over shooting one from the 4-point line. You heard me, the 4-point line!


We loved the instant replay (you had to be there) and the football game... I mean the basketball game. 

Seriously, if the Harlem Globetrotters are coming to your hometown, get tickets!




No comments: