Dec 17, 2022

Extended Family Christmas Party

Back in November, when my sweetie was so sick, Li'l Bro offered to host our annual extended family Christmas party. Our family had hosted this party for over 20 years and it was hard to give up control, but I am so glad that I did.


Our potluck soup party was much easier than my sweetie preparing the food for everyone and we won't even begin to discuss costs. All I was in charge of was Santa and the eggnog shakes.


Since my sweetie wasn’t feeling up to it, the Dog Walker made an awesome Santa.


Baby Doll and Curly made all the shakes, so that gave me lots of time to visit with my brothers and sisters.


We even had time for a pic with all Grandpa for all the grandkids. Too bad a few of ours were missing.


The church made for an easy cleanup and even a quick game of basketball.

Pretty sure it was the perfect party.

1 comment:

Dog-Walker said...

It was quite fun to be Santa Claus, but it's not as easy as it looks! Merry Christmas!🎅