Sep 7, 2022

Labor Day Weekend - Union Station

Ok, I know I'm doing this sort of backwards, but I wanted to fill you in on some of the fun things we did this weekend. On Saturday, we planned a little trip to Ogden. My sweetie wanted to check out Union Station.


Bossy's family rode with us (except for Gamer, who went fishing), and Beauty and The Beast met us there.


We only waited for a few minutes...

Union Station is huge, with multiple museums and full size trains outside.


The wheels on this train were taller than The Beast, and he is 6'6"! He said that maybe if he stood on the rail the would be about the same.


The medical car was so interesting. It carried soldiers who were injured during WWI and WWII.


The kids were fascinated with the gun museum, especially Baby Doll. Should I worry? 



Skittles loved the model trains! He kept moving from case to case to watch the train come out of the tunnels.


It's a good thing we got a membership so we can come back again!


More adventures to come! Remember when I told you summer wasn't over yet? We are squeezing every last minute from it...



No comments: