Oct 26, 2021

More Fall Break Fun

We did so many other fun things I forgot to tell you about over Fall Break. The first thing we did was work on moving the kids around. Without Elder Sport, we had an extra bedroom upstairs and Baby Doll and Scout were so excited to finally have their own rooms. Unfortunately, we moved furniture and stuff, but neither girl is ready to share pics of her new room. 
Another thing we did was spend the afternoon at the zoo. It was a short trip since we had other plans for the evening, but we got some fun pics.
We had most of Bossy's family with us, even Gamer. That was a big surprise because he took Curly fly-fishing in the morning and I didn't think they would make it back.
He took some fantastic pics of Curly for us!
We live in such a beautiful place...

But I digress. Back at the zoo, we all rode the carousel.
This pic of Bossy and Gamer is my favorite.

Or maybe this one.
I hope your Fall Break was amazing too.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It does look like a fun fall break. I loved the photos of it. Your trips and adventures always look awesome. I love the two girls get rooms of their own; that will be fun for them.
Hugs!