Sep 13, 2020

37 Years and Counting...

My sweetie and I passed another milestone last Thursday. Thirty-seven years ago, we promised to love and take care of each other through thick and thin (sadly, I keep getting a lot more thick) sickness and health and all the rest of that stuff.
It hasn't always been perfect, but even all these years later, he is still my best friend and there is no one I would rather spend my time with. That is why we decided to use our Marriott points and spend the night at a hotel here in the valley.
We started our celebration with a swim in the hot tub. 
Then since we had a kitchenette, my sweetie cooked me a delicious steak dinner just like we ate on our first date.
We spent the rest of the evening laughing and tking, watching a movie and relaxing. 
It was the perfect way to celebrate the last 37 years. I love you, sweetie.💕

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you! I love that you went off my yourselves for a night. I liked that he cooked you a steak dinner. This was a fun one!
Hugs for you two!