Jan 27, 2019

Last Basketball Game

This little sweetie played her last basketball game today. Have I ever told you she is one of the tallest and best defensive players on her team? When she is on the court, she works hard to get the rebound and she is not afraid to take a shot.


My biggest problem is that I have only seen one of her games all season! That is because I am coaching Curly's team and every single game except one was right over the top of hers.

Now don't get me wrong, having multiple kids play for years, I expect a certain amount of overlap, but this was ridiculous. When I signed them up I was actually thinking that with only 2 playing it would be easy to see most of their games. Boy was I wrong.

Curly is an excellent player and he sometimes tends to be a ball hog, but usually only when he thinks we can win and he forgets that he has 4 other teammates on the floor. He has one more game, so my coaching days are not quite over for the season, but we are getting close.

No comments: