Mar 15, 2018

Suprise Pi Day

Today was a rough day that ended in a wonderful way when Dog Walker and Cat Lover brought in 5 homemade pies they put together in their very own kitchen and cooked in their own little oven. It made me so happy to see them using their resources and making something fun to share with everyone.


I had to giggle a bit when I asked him about the pudding pies and was told that he didn't have a blender in his apartment so he had to make them using snack pack pudding and scooping it from the little cups into the premade crust.


Such a resourceful guy... happy Pi Day.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Pretty clever to use the pudding as a substitute. Happy Pi Day!

LeAnn said...

I think Dog Walker had a great idea on this one. I loved that they made this all for your family.
Blessings and hugs for them!