Aug 4, 2017

Guest Blog: Future Classroom Project by the Dog Walker

It feels like it's been just recently that I guest blogged, but my mother was just a little tired and was hoping someone would do it. So I agreed that I would do it for her. I just wanted to ask a simple question: Have you always like coming up with a clever idea that would work for a future classroom? Well, as you can see, I have a bunch of clocks hung up on my bedroom wall. I bought twelve little clocks and one big clock. Ever since I made the daylight saving clocks, I thought it would be a fun way for a future classroom decoration for young children to see. I thought that the little clocks could be the months and that the big one would be the whole year clock. It took me about a whole week just to complete this entire project, but it was quite fun to come up with this idea for a future classroom as an elementary teacher. However, I just need to find out if that it would be okay to use all these clocks in my classroom someday and use an open circular Frisbee big enough to go around the clock so that the children would know which month it is. If any of you followers are teachers out there who teach elementary teacher, I just want to know if this idea would be okay and if it's ethical to use for a classroom. I worked so hard to make these and I want it to be a fun way for children to learn about the months of the year and to help them know what month it is. I even took individual pictures of each clock for you to see up close. I hope you like the way I made them. :) If you think this idea is okay for a future classroom, then I appreciate it. Then, I might come up with another unique project that can be added to my future classroom. I'm pretty sure that you can already tell what the other project would be for my future classroom.
















2 comments:

Anna Banana said...

Love this idea. It would makebthe classroom fun!

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh Dog Walker, I love this idea. You did a fantastic job with the clock. They are so cute and I think perfect for an elementary class. Way to go young man; you rock! Hugs~