Mar 10, 2016

The Amazing Drama Queen

Best Friends
Aren't my girls so cute?! They are the best of friends. Besides her mission, I'm so glad Drama Queen has been living with us for the past year. It has given her a chance to really get to know her little siblings. She moved out right after she graduated in 2007 with her high school diploma and her degree from Salt Lake Community College.

So beautiful!
She graduated from Southern Utah University with her BS in Secondary Education, double majoring in English and Drama, in 2012. Then she taught at Juab High School for 2 1/2 years. Oh, we had her on breaks and some during the summers, but this is the first time she has lived with us continuously that my youngest four children can remember.

In some ways it's almost like having a second mother for them or at least a very lovable live-in nanny. I've had a few issues with my health this year and I don't know what I would have done without her here, always quietly taking care of things.

Today she sorted and folded a huge pile of laundry, made dinner, and helped with homework and cleanup. And that is only a fraction of what she really accomplished. I'm so proud of this amazing girl!


2 comments:

Denise said...

nice pictures.

LeAnn said...

Drama Queen is beautiful and amazing~ Hugs for her!