Feb 1, 2018

Field Tripping with Baby Doll

I try to go on a field trip or plan a class party for each of my children in elementary school every year. The first grade is pretty competitive! They went to the zoo before Christmas and I was rejected as a chaperone because they had so many parents who wanted to come. I was a little surprised when my name was chosen this time for the Discovery Gateway trip.


The worst part about field trips is the ride on the school bus. This time I insisted we pick a front seat rather than one in the back and it wasn't so bad. I was assigned two little girls besides Baby Doll and one of them was her best friend.


We had so much fun roaming the museum! Their favorite was the outside Lifeflight helicopter and all of the doctor paraphernalia. The only trouble was that the entire trip was way too short. We were only there for less than 2 hours and we could have easily spent the entire day exploring.


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It is true that you could spend a whole day at the Discovery Gateway. There are so many fun things to do. I think it is awesome that you got to ride the bus and be with your Baby Doll and two of her friends. It looks like a great field trip.
Blessings and hugs!