Feb 7, 2018

The License

I went with Dog Walker and Cat Lover to the county courthouse this morning so they could buy a marriage license. It's hard to believe we are less than 30 days away from the big day! Time is just whizzing by so quickly and life keeps changing all around me. Some days it feels like I can't keep up.


My girl scout troop has added 4 new members this month and my family has added 2. Our troop sold 3500 boxes of cookies while we planned and prepared for the Dog Walker's wedding. I'm not sure how I have made it through the better part of the last month without my sweetie, but I know I'm glad it's almost over.

When we were up at Utah State, we had tickets to see the various plays, and one of them has stuck with me. It was called "Stop the World." Sometimes I wonder if that would be a good idea. At least until I catch up...


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

There are days when I would love to stop the world and catch up. I simply don't know how you do it all. Congrats to Dog Walker and Cat Lover for getting their license. I can't believe it is only 30 days away. Time does fly for sure.
Just thinking about you getting all those Girl Scout Cookies out makes me very tired; you are amazing.
Sending warm thoughts and hugs your way!