Feb 18, 2018

Happy Birthday, Burrito!

I told you that Burrito was turning 11 and tonight we had a birthday party for him here at the house. His menu was easy... Hawaiian haystacks and rolls. All I really had to do was make the cake and then Crafty and Scout took over the frosting and the decorating so I didn't even have to do that.

In fact, I took a 3-hour nap today after church!

The family came over about 6 and we partied for a couple of hours. Burrito almost got all the candles in one breath, but my sweetie spun the cake just as he blew and the poor guy didn't have a chance.


Now Taco and Burrito are having a sleepover here with us and Crafty and Baby Doll are having a sleepover at Drama Queen's house. The Presidents' Day weekend makes it so we can just keep the party going...

Happy Birthday, Burrito!


No comments: