Feb 15, 2018

The Greatest Showman for Valentines Day

Last night, after my sweetie had gone to bed, Sport and I headed out to the grocery store. He wanted to buy some Dr. Pepper for his girl and I needed milk. We wandered the store for a while and as it turned out, Dr. Pepper was on a fabulous sale! Sport got his 6-pack of bottles, and I bought 19 six-packs for my sweetie.



The Dog Walker carried them all upstairs for me while my sweetie snoozed away. Then when I finally found my bedroom, I took the bottles and formed them into a giant heart for him to find when he got up in the morning. My efforts were a success and he was quite pleased.

My afternoon was filled with being in charge of the 6th grade class party for Scout's class. It was fun, but not quite as smooth as I had hoped.


Then my sweetie and I went out tonight and had dinner at Red Robin. After that we went to the Megaplex and watched The Greatest Showman. Some of my kids have seen it and they loved the music and the characters, so we decided it would be a good one to see.


We were not disappointed. In fact, we liked it so much we are thinking maybe we should take the whole family on Saturday. Even though I know it is not completely historical, it is a fun and uplifting story.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

What a fun post and you are so creative with the heart. I think your Valentine date was the best. We stayed home and babysat our grandchildren so our children could go on a date. Our daughter and children live here and her husband is just visiting until he gets a start date for working here. He is a Clinical Psycologist with the VA and he is transferring and the governmet is being slow getting him here. He will be working from our home doing tele counseling.
I have seen The Greatest Showman twice and love it. It is a very uplifting show.
Blessings and hugs for you two!