Feb 22, 2018

Birthday Lunch at McDonald's

I told you we were celebrating Twizlet's birthday with her today since both her mom and dad had to work. Crafty was home from school for parent/teacher conferences, so the three of us headed for the high school. Twizlet was a hit, of course, and Crafty's teachers agreed she was a definite cutie.



When we were finished at the school, we decided to take her to McDonald's for lunch. I think she chewed on half of a chicken nugget because all of her french fries seemed to be on the floor when we gathered up to leave.


Of course I didn't think to take a pic until we were ready to go, and by then she was playing with her little toy so I asked Crafty to lean in. I'm not sure Twizlet was happy about sharing the spotlight...


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday to that adorable baby. It looks like you had some great moments with her. I loved the photos.
Warm thoughts and hugs for all!