Feb 16, 2018

Friday Already?

What happened to this week?

Only 2 weeks from today and we will be getting ready for Dog Walker's wedding. Still so much to do! We have finally gotten a bunch of the invitations in the mail and delivered, but we need to get out again tomorrow and finish them up.

I want to give a shout out to Sam's Club. They donated frosting and cupcakes to Bingham's Cupcake Club for their latest activity. The kids decorated enough for the State FCCLA parent meeting and to take home to their families. I love when companies are supportive of activities going on right here in our city.

My boys basketball team has their last game tomorrow night. Surprisingly, I have really enjoyed coaching them; they are a great bunch of kids. I sure wish I could get more than 6 of them out at a time for practice...


This week was Teach and Twiz's 2nd anniversary and they are planning an overnight trip away for tomorrow night. We get to keep Twizlet here with us. It has been a while since I have been in charge of a baby all night long. It should be a fun (and likely sleepless) adventure!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Always so much to do for you! I think it is so awesome that you coached the boys; you are amazing. I'm sure the wedding will all come together they always do.
Have a sweet night with that baby of yours; she is a cutie. I do hope you get some sleep.
Sending warm thoughts and hugs your way!