Feb 12, 2018

Time to Breathe

We took a few moments to breathe today before we are off and running on a new week. I didn't even have to make dinner since we had a birthday party for The Beast at his house tonight. All we made were green beans and German chocolate brownies without nuts.

We got home about 8 and I cut my sweetie's hair while he told the kids stories from his childhood and our dating years. They were so fascinated with the stories that I even had time to cut Sport's and Baby Doll's hair as well.

After that we had scriptures and homework and sent the kids off to bed. I checked and trimmed the quilts we made last night at the shower and now they are ready for binding tomorrow. The Dog Walker told you about his quilt, but he didn't tell you that Bossy wanted to set up a baby quilt for Supergirl as well. It didn't take long to tie and it was nice to have the space in the gym while we were tying the big one.



Cat Lover reminded us that the wedding is in only 18 days, which was rather stressful. I still have not sent out a single invitation, so I guess that will be the next project on the agenda; and binding a quilt, of course.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love the photo of the quilt and what you are all doing. You really have a loaded plate.
Warm thoughts, blessings, and hugs coming your way!