Feb 18, 2023

Traveling as Two - Moving On

Today was a traveling day.

We said goodbye to our beautiful Beechwoods Resort and we headed on down the coast.

I took pics of more freeway trees for you.  We stopped for gas, but not much else until we pulled over for lunch at our first Bojangles.

I'm sad to report that my sweetie thought the chicken too spicy although he loved the coleslaw and surprisingly, the dirty rice.

After about 6 hours of driving, we pulled into our new condo not far from Myrtle Beach. After a quick unpack, we headed for the local Kroger.  We needed groceries before the Sabbath.

We also stopped by the ocean. I tried to grab a pic for you in the dark...


Not great, but I did manage to catch the sunset from our back deck.

Guess what?!

South Carolina is beautiful too.

No comments: