Feb 6, 2023

Back to the Circus

So the circus wasn't just the circus for us. First and foremost, it was Queso's 2nd birthday party! Bossy came up with the idea and we jumped all over it.

But first, Bossy invited the Dog Walker and I (and Kenna) for lunch at Chick-fil-A. Yum!!


Since Bossy brought up birthdays, it reminded me that The Beast is having a birthday on Tuesday. He is the sort of guy who can buy whatever he needs and most of what he wants, so I asked him what he wanted for his birthday.

Without hesitation, he told me he loved it when we planned something with his boys,  something they could think about before and talk about after. The circus sounded perfect!

Then this pretty terrific idea grew into something amazing...a sleepover!!

Then my niece's baptism on Saturday morning (I led the singing!) followed by a family brunch. 

Then as the crowning jewel, a trip to the Planetarium including a movie and popcorn with Beauty and The Beast meeting up with us to tour the exhibits.



Happy birthday to Queso and The Beast!!

(Thanks for the brilliant idea, Bossy.)

No comments: