Sep 16, 2018

Three Cheers for Baby Doll!

Way back in the day, my older girls had the opportunity to be cheerleaders for their brothers' football teams. I don't think I was ever the cheer mom officially, but I was pretty involved for a while. Then the costs got so high that we couldn't afford to have so many daughters participate, so we moved on to other things.

Now I just have one (not-so-little) guy playing football and when the sister (and actual Bingham cheerleader) of our best running back decided to put together a cheer team, I knew Baby Doll would love it, so what could I say?


Today was their first game. Baby Doll is the tallest on the team, but I'm not sure she is the oldest. At first she was a bit shy, but by the end of the first quarter, she had opened up and was shouting as loud as she could. She even started doing kicks and shouts after each cheer.


It will be fun to see how she and the squad grow and change over the rest of the season. Their real uniforms should be in next week and she is pretty excited about that. But nothing could be better than those shiny blue metallic pom poms...


Go Bingham!
and go Baby Doll!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

This is such a cute one! I love that your Baby Doll is now a cheerleader. I can’t wait to see the uniforms and of course the Pom Pom’s are awesome.
Blessings and. Hugs for your Baby Doll and all!