Sep 20, 2018

Excited About the Car Seat Key

You all know I have all of these cute little grandbabies right now... 4 in all. Twizlet is the oldest at 19 months followed by Little Warrior at 13 months, Tadpole at 7 months, and our littlest, Skittles at 2 months. I love watching them, so much so that I finally had to acquire my own one-size-fits-all carseat.


I don't generally have much trouble with my hands, but sometimes those buttons and latches are just too hard to push. That's why I was so excited to hear from US Family Guides that the kind folks from Namra wanted me to try out The Car Seat Key.


This device is especially made to easily push in that stubborn red button when a crying baby is making me a little nervous. It's pretty cool, actually. It slips right over the top and with its amazing grip, lets me push down and release the latch before I'm the one that stats crying. I'm excited to try it out!

advertising pic, obviously not my hands

I can get you a deal if you want one now, before I post my review. Buy (2) Save $4.00 Buy (3) Save $9.00 Buy (4) Save $14.00 Buy (5) Save $19.00 Discount is automatically applied at checkout! Let me know what you think and I will post mine too.


I love having one less thing to stress about.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It looks like a great item to have to help with those car seats. I really enjoyed looking at the awesome photos you took for this one.
Blessings and hugs!