Sep 8, 2018

Lagoon Day

As promised, my sweetie is home from his business trip and just in time to go with us on our Lagoon trip for his company picnic. The kids were so excited for this opportunity! At the last minute, we ended up with 2 extra tickets so Bossy and Gamer along with Skittles joined us for the fun.


I was totally happy to be the babysitter of this little group. I was hoping to be able to get Twizlet on some rides, but she had more fun throwing a little fit each time we put her on. My sweetie took her on her first ride, the Little Tidal Wave. She was pretty upset by the time they got off, so we decided to put her on the little boats.

 She screamed and cried the entire time!


We did eventually find a few things she liked: the carousel with Grandma right beside her, the train with the zoo animals, and she even tolerated the baby roller coaster. Once. Mostly she just hung out with Grandma and Skittles while their parents were busy remembering what it's like to be kids.


We stayed until they locked the gates and sent everyone home around 11:00 pm. I think the kids could have done a couple more hours... did you know that you can play tag from a bumper car?


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Well another fun adventure at Lagoon; I see. I loved the sweet photo of you with your grandbaby. I think little Twizlet is so adorable even with the tears. I’m afraid, I’m like her; I don’t like the rides very much. I do like to go to Lagoon and people watch and maybe swimiming and a couple of the mild rides. I would be great and have been great as the babysitter.
Hugs for you!