Sandy's been at Volleyball for 3 hours and she is tired so I’ve been requested to write a guest blog... But I can’t think of a story. A guest blog with Writer's Block...
This will probably end my guest blogging (at least until next Thursday when it's volleyball night again).
So.. here are all the things that went good today.
1. Woke up at 5:00... decided to go back to bed.
2. Dropped Sport off for early band and still made it to work by 8:00.
3. Work went well. I still have a job... a blessing I sometimes take for granted.
4. Was greeted at the door by three small ones.
5. Pot Roast and sourdough rolls with fresh corn on the cob from stalk to pot in less than 10 minutes (Sandy feeds me well on volleyball nights so I don't complain about her being gone for 3 hours.)
6. Thursday night football.
7. Broncos won. Peyton threw 7 TD passes, something that hadn’t been done since 1969. I was six... don’t remember it.
8. Baby Doll told me a great story and then got me a drink and gave me a big kiss.
9. A big zucchini on the counter turned into zucchini bread.
10. Got a nice hug (and the zucchini bread) from Princess.
11. Helped with math homework.
12. It was a record 97 degreees and sunny. Maybe my last crop of corn will actually grow enough before frost.
13. Figured out a way to get over Writer's Block.
Amazing what combining a Writer's Block tactic of brainstorming and a popular hymn will do... name them one by one...