Jul 5, 2018

Happy July 4th

We had such a fun and productive 4th of July! My sweetie is rapidly tearing apart our kitchen and putting it back together. We finished the painting in the mudroom and the pantry and we only have touch-up left in the kitchen. The new lights are up and my sweetie and Gamer got most of the cuts made in the tile for the countertop. It's going to be so beautiful when it is finished!



Bossy came over after work and the girls made a fruit pizza and then she took some of the kids to the parade. While she was gone, I put together the BBQ. Twiz cooked all the burgers and hot dogs while Teach and I got everything on the table.


After we were finished eating, Tiwz and Batman worked out a nice fireworks show for us and we all enjoyed the aerials. (Sorry, I tried taking pics, but they were just a blurry mess... time to get a new phone...).


PS: I took more pics, but when I started looking through my phone, I discovered that Twizlet had probably erased them (or the phone ate them!) She was playing with my phone during the fireworks, but I had no idea she knew how to get rid of things. I guess I will have to be more careful when I let her use it.

4 comments:

Natalie Ockey said...

Wait? Batman? Who is that?

Anonymous said...

Random reader here- if you look at your recently deleted folder in photos you might be able to recover your missing ones.

Mom of 12 said...

Batman is my granddaughter's husband. :)

LeAnn said...

Your 4th of July celebration looks like a good one. I liked all the photos. Yes, those babies can do great works on the phones. I have had some distroying moments. I continue to enjoy your family gathering posts. Loving thoughts and hugs for all!