Jun 22, 2018

Guest Blogger: The Missing Ring by the Dog Walker



I thought it was just recent that I did a guest blog for you all, but my Mom asked me to write a blog post for her, because she's tying a quilt that she needs for an event. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to talk about on here that would be considered normal or new to all of you. But then it came to me that I remembered that today was my day off of work and I got to spend time with Cat Lover. She works a three-hour work shift at Village Baker and has lots more time to be around the house. On the days when I'm off of work, I go pick her up and we do something fun together. For example, I read a junior novelization of Inside Out from the Pixar movie and I just finished it to her. It makes her feel like she wants to see the movie again.
Image result for wedding ring
Not the actual ring, but it's kind of like the one she lost, but I found it for her.

Image result for Twelve Makes a Dozen DOg Walker
Anyway, today was going really smoothly, until Cat Lover told me that she lost one of the wedding rings that they were both supposed to be welded together. She was in tears when she told me that she tried really hard to find the missing ring. I gave her a spousal embrace, encouraging her that we'll find it. Then at the possible second, for a random reason, I started looking in one of the laundry baskets and heard a ding inside. I dug through and found the ring! She was so happy that I found it for her and she's happy to have me as a husband.
Image result for Twelve Makes a Dozen DOg Walker

I didn't think about taking pictures of me and Cat Lover today, so I just found some more of those happy moments we had as a couple together. She's really grateful to have me as a spouse to live with for her life and for the eternities. I don't know what she could do without me. I'm still trying to help her be happy with her life and I still want to teach her some good active skills that she can do, so that someday, our future children will be able to grow up and become like social people. And also to know that spouses can help each other with their struggles and lost items, like a wedding ring!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I loved this post Dog Walker. You are an awesome husband and very supportive of your sweet eternal bride. I am so happy you found her ring. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Blessings and hugs for you both!