Jun 12, 2018

Refrigerator Repaired

Did I tell you I have been having trouble with my refrigerator on and off for the last month or so? It's been so frustrating! Everything would start getting warm and the temp inside would drop so we would move everything to the upstairs fridge and shut it off. After a rest, it would spark back to life and we would have hope that it was fine.

Then within a few days, the same problem.

We priced out a new fridge, but ours is a built-in and they run between $8000 and $10,000, which is way more than we paid for this one 24 years ago. I finally got a repairman out last week and he told me there was a broken part... $250... should be here in a few days...

This morning he came by and installed the new part. So far, so good. I took advantage of the downtime and scrubbed things down and now it just looks so pretty I want to show it to you.

Weird, showing you pics of my fridge.
 I'm hoping the fix will last for more than a few days this time.

I should get $$ for product placement. 😉

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I do pray your refrigerator will do well with the fix. That is a lot of money for a new one.
I loved the photo; so organized. You are inspiring.
Blessings and hugs!