Jun 18, 2018

Happy Father's Day

We had a fun gathering with the kids today, all except  Teach and Twiz who are in Florida with his parents. I had to convince my sweetie to stay upstairs and let the kids handle the meal and honestly, they did a beautiful job!

This is the first year as dads for The Beast and The Frog. Love watching them hit these new milestones. Both of them are so cute with their little guys. Beauty made The Beast and Little Warrior matching hats for fathers day. I wish I would have had a closeup pic for you, but they have a fist bump between a huge daddy hand and a little baby hand.


I gave Grandpa a new tie and a fishing pole with a matching smaller fishing pole for whichever companion he decided to take with him on any particular day. And my sweetie got new luggage so he could travel and a shirt and some shoes as well as a new tie.

Just so you know, Curly's baseball team lost their game yesterday by 1 point and now they are out of the tournament. That means baseball is officially over for us, but not for Bossy. Taco made the All Star team, so I spent a couple of hours yesterday embroidering numbers on their hats.

The last of the swimming lessons this coming week and Day Camp for the girls; other than that, mostly a normal week. I hope...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It looks like you had a great Father's Day celebration. We had a good one too with the family that lives with us. My husband did have some telephone conversations with the rest of our children. It was a good Sabbath and Father's Day.