Jun 15, 2018

Poor Crafty!

It's been a rough day for my poor Crafty. She had her wisdom teeth pulled this morning and yes, she had all four.  She was so nervous! about everything.


The surgery itself wasn't too bad. We checked in just after 11:00 and she was give an x-ray, a consultation, and then they pulled her teeth.


Honestly, we were driving away at just after noon. As you can see, she looks so cute with her little ice packs and gauze squares Get lots of rest, Crafty. Enjoy your down time!


The world starts spinning back up again soon enough.

4 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

I had my wisdom teeth pulled out too. But the surgeons had to put me into deep sleep so that I wouldn't feel the operation in progress. I hope Crafty was in a deep sleep during it too. Otherwise, I bet that must've been devastating.

Cindy said...

Oh that looks painful! I hope her recovery is fast and painless.

LeAnn said...

Wow, most of my children had four wisdom teeth out at a time. I did it a bit slower and still have one that is being dormant. I will pray that Crafty recovers quickly and has a good rest while she is doing it. She does have a busy life.
Blessings, prayers, and hugs for this girl!

Marci said...

Hope she’s feeling a little better now! We always love the videos on America’s Funniest Hope Videos of teens after getting their wisdom teeth pulled. They’re normally pretty good! Hope she was at least a little funny for you!