Dec 3, 2017

The Nutcracker

I've been talking quite a bit about The Nutcracker performance that Curly and Crafty were in last night, and it was so fun to take our Girl Scout troop to see it today for their matinee performance.


 There were 14 of us in our group and we were grateful to have the reduced rate, otherwise we might not have been able to go. Curly was a party boy in the opening act. He does such a cute job with all the little party girls. What a tease!!


Crafty was one of the primary dancers in the Snow Corps. She is beautiful as always.


Then we saw her again in Act II as the lead Arabian.


And lastly was Curly as a Russian dancer.


I just love watching my kids dance. I'm so grateful for a fantastic studio and an amazing director! Thanks, Angela. We couldn't do this without you.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun. It is true watching your own children perform is the best. I loved all the fun photos of their dancing.
Blessings and hugs~