Dec 9, 2017

Christmas Performance 2017

I love watching my kids dance! There were a few things missing this year... my sweetie, who is on a business trip, Bossy's family, The Beast's family, and Scout. Oh, Scout was there, but she wasn't on stage dancing for me like she has ever since she turned 3.

Nine years is a long time to do anything and I'll bet she can't possibly remember life before she used to dance. Honestly, I barely remember life without dance. Every single one of my children has been a dancer at one point or another. Now it is time for Crafty, Curly, and Baby Doll to shine.

So proud of them! All three did amazing jobs. I'll just leave you with some pics so you can see for yourself.

Baby Doll is 2nd from the left in this cute jazz number.

Pretty obvious which one is Curly!

Baby Doll right in the middle.

Wait, that guy on the left doesn't look like Baby Doll...

Crafty is right in the middle.

Crafty - 2nd from the left

Crafty

Curly and all of his cute girlfriends

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, I did love your photos of your children dancing. It would make a momma proud.
I love that all your children have danced at some time or other. I think it is such a fun and good thing to do for their creativity, balance and etc.
Blessings and hugs!