Jun 14, 2011

My First Paying Gig


Photobucket

I know, two posts in one day! How crazy is that? But I wanted to tell you something and I just couldn't wait until tomorrow. A couple of weeks ago, my good friend at Blog 'O Cheese introduced me to his brother who is an advertising guy in Salt Lake City. I wasn't sure how I felt about paid advertising since my brand new (ok, it's five months old this week!) blog is mostly just a place for me to write my life story a bit sideways and upside down. 

He happened to hit me at just the right time with his Zero Fatalities campaign...remember my story from last week and the demonstration we saw from those guys? Well, I have to say that the ads are pretty cool and I'm excited to know what you think! And if you want to join, send Jordan an email. It was really much easier than I thought it would be.  **Editor's Note: They are looking for bloggers with a majority Utah readership.


Oh, and if you haven't seen them, take a look at the other post I put up today. It has some silly ancient history pics of me when I'm preggo (a favorite word from my SIL). And if you did get a chance to look at it already, look again. I found a couple more this afternoon and asked Bossy to slip them in... 

No comments: