Jun 19, 2020

Twin Falls

We spent our last day of vacation in Twin Falls although honestly, we had very little time to sight see since we had to be back in Salt Lake by early afternoon.

We got up early and checked out of our hotel. When we drove into town Sunday night, we rode across the top of a very high bridge that spanned the Snake River. My sweetie said it was the highest and just a bit up river was where Evil Knievel attempted his famous jump. So on Monday morning, we drove to the head of the Canyon Rim Trail and took some pictures. The bridge blends in so well, that I had to zoom in to make sure I actually got it in the frame!


We hiked a short distance along the trail and took more pictures, but it wasn't long before my sweetie herded us back into the van so we could also see the Twin Falls or more commonly known as the Shoshone Falls in Idaho.


They were beautiful, but not as stunning as the ones in Idaho Falls. We hiked a short distance for a better view, but Twizlet was more than finished with site-seeing. A quick trip for a few souveniers and we were back on the rode and on our way home.


I just love being out on the road with my family. I can hardly wait for the next one!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It does look like you had a fantastic trip. I loved all the photos. Thanks for sharing your adventure.
Hugs~