Jun 22, 2020

Guest Blog: Our Amazing Dog Walker by Crafty





When Crafty first came home from her mission, she really wanted to spend some time making a few videos she had been thinking about for a while. She made the one of her dancing, remember?



I have wanted one made for Dog Walker with this particular song for a long time. When he was younger, that song seemed so like him to me. When I heard it in the car or on the radio, it would always bring me to tears (still does), because people just didn't understand my amazing autistic son. He wasn't crazy, he was just a little unwell.



Thanks, Crafty, the video is perfect.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

This is awesome! I think Dog Walker is amazing and accomplished so much and is doing good things. I love the creative side in him and all that he has done with decorating, writing, going to school and working. I see him every once in a while at Walmart.
Sending hugs for Dog Walker and Crafty for this fun video!